
I wish that we had the means to go to Haiti and help. It is so sad to see so much suffering. I know most of you probably feel the same. Sometimes prayers are all we can offer. But, if you have the means to help with more here is a link you can follow to give monetary aid. http://www.healinghandsforhaiti.org.
2 comments:
i'm so with you! I was telling my sister tonight that I wish I was a nurse or had some sort of skill b/c I would go down there in a heartbeat. I seriously want to cry (and do a lot) when I see pictures of what the poor people of haiti are going through. We are beyond blessed!!
I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! Your pictures are amazing, and could there be more blue eyes ice skating?! Holy cow. And I'm totally jealous of the new puppy! Thanks for the fun girls night out the other day...I loved it and can't wait to plan the next event! Love ya.
Post a Comment