Thursday, December 18, 2008

Don't you just hate it when people don't blog daily?



Okay, I am one of those people, but what can I say... I just don't get into the blog groove very easily. Needless to say at one of the busiest, most fun times of the year, I find myself in the groove. So instead of packing for our weekend in Midway or cleaning my house which in one day has gone from beauty to trash, I am sitting in bed officially calling it a "day of rest" I am exhausted. I also feel the need to tell you all that today is our Anniversary. 6 years ago today I took the trip of a life time and haven't returned yet. It has been 6 fabulous years! I have such an amazing husband that I am so greatful for him. I couldn't imagine being married to anyone else - Brock is exactly the person I needed to marry and I am a better person because of him. Thanks for the past 6 years babe - sure love ya, you are a superstar.
I am also taking a photography class from a cute girl in our ward whom most of you probably know... Emily Brown Wallace. She is amazing and I feel so blessed to learn from her. Look her up on the web and check out her pics. she is great and I really love her style. So here are a couple recent pics.





7 comments:

Anne said...

Great pics.

Gina said...

Great pics, as always. I'm jealous that you have someone to take a class from. The first pic is so great. We miss you guys but heard from Brick that you may be here in March for a visit. Bring your equiptment. I'll be bugging you for a few lessons of my own. :)

Gina said...

p.s Happy Anniversary!

Keri Cannon said...

Love those pictures! You so need to teach me! Emily needs to do classes at night :) Hope your christmas was good! Hope to see you guys again soon!

suzi said...

Awesome pictures! You are so good. I'd love it if you'd take some of my new baby when she gets here!

Alta said...

Wow, these pictures are awesome! Jenny you have got such a great eye for this kind of stuff!

Orme Family said...

Jen, I think you should start blogging daily because I love to know what goes on in your world. Thank you SOOOO much for all the fun times this Christmas!!!