Tuesday, October 14, 2008

When it rains...











This is how it panned out. Phone dies - a week and a half later finally get it back with a plethera of messages that I hadn't returned, shortly after the computer went on the fritz, requiring three hours at the apple store and too many phone calls to tech support before I had it up and running. During the computer fiasco it was just starting to get cold enough to turn the furnace on... no such luck. Needless to say my fingers are blue as I type this and for the first time Lucy slept with us last night. After listening to her scream for an hour I finally realized that she might be suffering from hypothermia and a small case of frost bite. Poor little girl.
Todays status... new phone, new computer and working internet, furnace being repaired. I do have to say after all that I do think we could survive without all the "necessities" of life. A simple life isn't so bad, except I am sorry for all of you who called and didn't hear back from me. I will be calling you soon.
I did get to take some fun pictures so here are some of the latest. There is a lot more to taking good pictures than I ever thought. So bare with me and what I feel is a huge learning curve.

1 comment:

Gina said...

Ok. That little girl is so adorable. Look at that little impish grin. Once again, that pictures wow me.