You Are Pocahantas!

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.
Which Disney Princess Are You?
5 comments:
Hey Miss Jenny. We sure miss you here in AZ. WHen you left I forgot to get your email address. Here's mine. g.lovin@gmail.com I hope all is well in Utah. -G-
Thanks, Jenny. I knew I had channeled your inner princess. Alta got her too...fitting, I think. How's the new life treating you?
so now I'm friends with TWO pocahontas's?! I am so lucky! hehe... watch me take the test and end up all froofy, I won't be surprised!
"Thoughtful and loving. Authority figures probably have been sheltering you all of your life. Thankfully you're a very tranquil person who is content with what life has given you, but secretly you want to know how the outside world works." ...yep, I just took the test. I'm Aurora. Go figure, I think it was because I said I liked hot pink? I need to blog this so I fit in! hehe
Yeah Jen- I always new we had something in common. I was hoping you would end up being a princess in a beautiful big fru fruy dress. Darn I guess I was way off. Oh well. :)
Post a Comment