Today is Brock's 27th birthday. What I would give to be 27 again. In keeping with the blogging trend I will take this chance to help you all get to know him a little bit better - since most of you claim not to know him very well.
27 things I love about Brock
1- He is passionate about life and all that is good.
2- He never complains.
3- He is an optimist almost to a fault.
4- He works hard every day from 7 in the morning to 9 at night or later, and loves what he is doing.
5- He is an avid cyclist
6- He is a health nut and I love that it helps me stay healthy as well.
7- He lets me sleep in almost every day.
8- He is a fabulous father and both our girls just love him to death
9- He is constantly learning from all good books and his favorites include Tony Robbins and Robert Kiyosaki.
10- He never wastes a minute of each day.
11- He is constantly trying to better himself - which again makes me want to better myself as well
12- He makes me laugh and has definitely gained some Bunnell humor
13- He will listen to me when I ask him to and always has the perfect advice
14- He introduced me to Sushi and it's our favorite meal
15- His late night snack attacks when I find him sitting on the floor eating a bowl of cereal.
16- The fact that he guided me through my entire natural birth with Lucy and didn't complain once.
17 - This is a love/hate relationship but he always quotes Dumb and Dumber and it makes me laugh, most the time.
18- Watching him play frisbee.
19- His love of the outdoors that we share together, he is a closet rock collector and has been since elementary school, come to our house and you will see.
20- His ability to talk to anyone and public speaking skills. He has lots of sweet skills.
21- I love watching him play with Savannah and Lucy. Lately Savannah and Brock will have a pillow fight whenever possible.
22- He supports my American Idol obsession, although I did miss it for his Birthday today. It was hard, but I proved that I love him more than Idol.
23- He is also a closet Christian Rock Band fan - I love it when he sings in the shower, just loud enough so we can all hear.
24- Even though he hates it he will give me a back rub when I ask really nice.
25- He is a great poet and wooed me in the beginning with his love poems.
26- He is never embarressed to be himself.
27- His sense of adventure and willinginess to always try something new, hence the 8 moves in 5 years.
I love this boy and I am grateful to be his wife.
Happy Birthday!
8 comments:
You act like 27 is so young. It wasn't that long ago that you were there. You're not even 30. Yay for Brock. Happy birthday!
By the way, did you see the Office a few weeks ago about the dinner party? I'll never see the word "babe" in the same way.
What a great guy! We sure miss you all!
This is a great idea, Jenny, and it is good to get to know him a little better. I don't get to see either of you too often, but it is good to get to know him a little better.
i love brock cannon! i hope he had a good birthday. i haven't talked to him forever. but i am still impressed and love reading his blog too. tell him hi from me and a late birthday.
Happy Birthday Brock, we all miss you and your cute fam! Glad to get to know ya better. Love ya all!
ps You and Mike should get together some time and compare so rocks! Shhhhh, don't tell him I said anything!
Wahtever
That is so cute Jen! What a great idea. You guys are a great couple and I miss you guys so much! I hope to see you really soon!
Post a Comment